I made this tuna sandwich inspired by a local bakery (Kneaders). This is a quick and healthy recipe. I hope you enjoy it also.
- 1 can tuna(50z) drained
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 pieces pickles, finely chopped
- 4 pieces of sliced bread (i am using hazelnut 12 grains from Kneaders)
- Mix all the ingredients until they are well combined.
- Spread tuna mixture on slice of bread ( or you may serve on sliced lettuce).
You may want to read these also
No related photos.