It is said before your mouth tastes the food, your eyes will judge it and that is really true for stuffed mini pepper as they are colorful, bitesize and tasty. They are really nice to look at also.
Try and make this for your family and friends.
Are Y’all ready. Here we go.
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 7 pieces
- 7 whole sweet mini peppers
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- salt n pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon onion, minced (optional)
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pastry bag (For filling pepper)
- some chopped lettuce
- 1 whole lemon
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- Combine cream cheese, ricotta cheese, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme, cilantro and minced onion. Mix well.
- Cut off the top of all mini peppers and take out the seeds.
- Fill mixture in pastry bag and fill mini peppers from inside. Drizzle 1 teaspoon olive oil, pinch of salt and pepper on top of mini peppers.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in pan over high heat.
- Cook stuffed mini peppers both side until u get brown color.
- Make bed of lettuce and slice lemon for presentation for cooked mini peppers.