Hey spinach lovers. This is a quick and healthy recipe that can be made in 10 minutes. I hope you guys will like this recipe. Leave a few comments if you do.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4
- 2 pounds fresh spinach, rinsed and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 piece dry red chilly (break in half)
- 1 teaspoon chilly paste
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 tablespoon salt or to taste
- pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in wok or saucepan.
- Add dry chilly and garlic and fry until garlic is slightly brown.
- Add spinach, salt, pepper, turmeric and chilly paste. Mix well.
- Keep stirring and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.