We have already learnt how to make paneer, now lets learn to make paneer chilly out of it.
This recipe is good as appetizer, snack or side dish.
The recipe includes paneer, capsicum, onion, ginger, garlic stir fried in sauce. The end result is…..delicious and mouth watering dish. I think you will like it too. Try it and let me know.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 12 minutes
- Total time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 4
- 2 cups paneer chopped into cubes
- 1 green chilly, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- salt n pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup onion (cut in cubes)
- 1/2 cup red pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in pan and fry paneer until brown. Remove paneer in plate and keep aside.
- Add remaining oil in pan and add sugar(let it melt n Carmel)
- Add chopped onion,red pepper, chillies, ginger and garlic. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add ketchup, puree, soy, salt and pepper. Mix well all together.
- Now add paneer back to pan and fry for 2 minutes more. (sprinkle little water if needed to mix all mixture together).
- Garnish with cilantro.