Come and make this colorful mango salad. Its easy to prepare and tastes great.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 0 minutes
- Rest time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4
- 1 whole mango, peeled and chopped in small cubes
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped in cubes
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped in cubes
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- In a bowl combine mango, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, onion, cilantro, lime juice, zest and jalapeño.
- Mix well.
- Cover and keep in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
You may want to read these also
Pappardelle’s Pasta salad
I had the pleasure of getting introduced to Pappardelles pasta few weeks ago at a market in Park City, Utah. I was delighted and surprised by the variety of pasta that Pappardelle’s has to offer. I made this simple salad recipe out of the Calypso Blend variety. Hope you guys like it too. Continue reading
Spicy Potato Salad(Aloo Ko Achar)
This is one of the traditional way of making potato salad in Nepal. This is a healthy spicy recipe and is little exotic if I must say. This is one of my favorite dish. Continue reading
Sweet and Spicy Pomelo Salad
All those who are tired of eating grapefruit or pomelo raw for your diet should try this tastier recipe. This fruit is rich in vitamin c and fiber and can make your diet plan much tastier and fun. Continue reading
We have already learnt how to make paneer, now lets learn to make paneer chilly out of it.
This recipe is good as appetizer, snacks or side dish. Continue reading