Do you like yogurt? Its compatible with lot of foods. In this post I will try to show you how to make this easily at home.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- Standing: 20 min or until lukewarm
- Resting: 6-8 hrs
- Total time: 8 hr
- Yield: 4 cup
- 4 cups milk (any)
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt(store brought or homemade)
- Gradually bring milk to boil in the pot (190-195 degree F).
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool to110-115 degree F.
- Add homemade or store brought yogurt and stir well.
- Allow to stand for at least 8 hours in warm place. Do not move while resting.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
- Note:I like to keep inside oven, so that its warm and nobody moves it.