Cooking time 10 min
- 2 package Ramen noodle(any flavor)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 jalapeño(optional)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 11/2 cups hot water
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in non-sticky pan. Add salt and pepper to eggs and beat slightly.
- Add to egg to pan and spread round inside pan. Cook both side until golden and remove from pan.
- In same pan add 1 tablespoon oil and fry onion about 1 minute.
- Meantime in saucepan add1 1/2 cups hot water and add noodles. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add jalapeño and tomato and cook for another minute.
- Add cooked noodles and soy sauce, cilantro, salt and pepper, stir all together.
- Cut cooked egg in long strips and add to noodle leaving few strips to garnish.
- To serve top with remaining egg strips and cilantro.