Who doesn’t love sweets? Lets make coconut macaroons today. It only needs a few ingredients and is easy to prepare. You can involve your kids to make this too. This is a good family activity.
- Prep time: 12 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 32 minutes
- Yield: 45
- 1 large egg white (whipped)
- 1 bag(14 ounces) sweetened shredded coconut
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl combine coconut, condensed milk, salt, vanilla, almond extract and egg white. Using a spatula, fold until well combined.
- Drop 1 teaspoon of mixture on baking sheet, 1 inch apart.
- Bake macaroons until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- Cool it before serving.