Friday date smoothie. Smoothies can be unhealthy depending on the ingredient. Personally this is one of my favorite smoothie. It is easy to make and is sweet to taste. Spice it up and leave a comment on how it goes.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 whole bananas, sliced round
- 1/2 cup milk (full fat, skim or 1%)
- 1 cup low fat plain yogurt
- 6 pieces medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup ice
- Separate few pieces of dates and sliced banana for garnish.
- Place yogurt, dates, bananas, ice and milk in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with banana and date.